A delicious, classic appetizer, that’s tasty and simple to make! The combination of juicy, ripe tomatoes, fresh basil, garlic and extra virgin olive oil makes for a flavorful topping.
Just spoon it on our crispy Grilled Crostini Toasts and you have the perfect starter everyone will enjoy.
· 6 medium tomatoes (approx. 1 ½ lbs)
· 2 cloves garlic, minced
· 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
· 8 fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
· 1tsp balsamic vinegar
· Salt and pepper to taste
· 1 package John Wm. Macy’s Grilled Crostini Toasts
1. Finely chop tomatoes and thinly slice basil.
2. Toss with garlic, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar.
3. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Place on top of John Wm. Macy’s Grilled Crostini Toast and enjoy!
GET THE GOODS
Sign up for up to date cheesy and crunchy news & enroll in our Crunch Crew Rewards ProgramSIGN UP