GOAT CHEESE & PARSLEY SPREAD
This sumptuous cheese spread recipe packs in tons of flavor without requiring a ton of work! The combination of the soft goat cheese and the fresh herbs (in this case we used parsley) create a simple, earthy spread that offers a taste of a much more complex recipe.
Served on top of our Grilled Crostini Toasts, this spread makes a bright addition to any cheese plate, but also stands on its own as an appetizer.
· 1 ½ Tbsp minced fresh parsley
· 3 ounces goat cheese, softened
· 1 garlic clove, minced
· 1 package John Wm. Macy’s Grilled Crostini Toasts
1. Combine goat cheese, fresh parsley and garlic.
2. Stir until well mixed.
3. Spread on top of John Wm. Macy’s Grilled Crostini Toasts and serve!
GET THE GOODS
Sign up for up to date cheesy and crunchy news & enroll in our Crunch Crew Rewards ProgramSIGN UP