· 2 halibut filets, skin removed
· 2 tbsp. olive oil· Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
· Cooking spray
· 3/4 cup crushed John Wm. Macy’s Asiago & Cheddar CheeseCrisps
· ½ tsp. garlic powder
· 1 tbsp. chopped fresh thyme
· Lemon wedges, optional
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Drizzle olive oil over both sides of the fish and season with salt and pepper.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil and place a wire cooling rack over it. Coat the wire rack with cooking spray.*
3. Combine crushed cheesecrisps, garlic powder and fresh time in a dish. Dip the halibut in the cheesecrisps mixture until evenly coated.
4. Place the coated fish on the wire rack.** Bake for 15 minutes or until the fish is cooked through.
5. Remove from the oven and serve with a lemon wedge.