CRUNCHY MAC & CHEESE CASSEROLE
Once just a kid favorite, we’ve elevated “mac & cheese” to a whole new level! Spicier, crunchier, tastier...and sure to please everyone. Try a few different cheeses and put your own slant on it.
Got a winner? Let us know about it!
· 1 1/2 cups crushed John Wm. Macy's Garlic Romano CheeseSticks
· 2 cups cooked and drained elbow macaroni
· 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
· 1/2 cup baked ham, cut into 3/4 inch cubes
· 1 cup cubed white real American cheese
· 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
· 1 teaspoon horseradish (optional)
· 1 cup jarred Alfredo cheese sauce
· 4 to 6 teaspoons of butter
· Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Lightly grease a 1 quart baking dish.
3. In a large pan stir together cooked macaroni, uncooked macaroni, ham, cheese cubes, mustard, horseradish and Alfredo cheese sauce.
4. Turn mixture into prepared baking dish.
5. Sprinkle top of casserole with crushed CheeseSticks and add pats of butter.
6. Season top of casserole with salt and pepper to taste.
7. Bake 20 to 25 minutes until bubbly.
GET THE GOODS
Sign up for up to date cheesy and crunchy news & enroll in our Crunch Crew Rewards ProgramSIGN UP