Yield: 4-6 servings
· 6 medium ears corn, shucked and cleaned
· ¼ cup mayonnaise
· ¼ cup sour cream
· 1 tsp. fresh lime juice
· ½ cup crushed Chipotle & Cheddar Cheesecrisps
· Lime wedges, for serving
· Fresh cilantro, chopped, optional
1. Preheat grill or grill pan to medium high. Meanwhile, stir mayonnaise, sour cream and lime juice to combine. Set aside.
2. Grill corn until slightly charred all over, about 10 minutes.
3. Brush corn with mayonnaise mixture and sprinkle with crushed Chipotle & Cheddar Cheesecrisps and cilantro.
4. Serve warm with lime wedges.