Dijon Crusted Salmon
A beautiful dish, the delicious flavor of baked salmon is made complete with the crunch of John Wm. Macy’s Dijon Swiss CheeseSticks and a topping of fresh mango salsa.
An entrée that will have your friends amazed at your skills in the kitchen.
· 1 cup crushed John Wm. Macy’s Dijon Swiss CheeseSticks
· 4 salmon filets
· 1 egg, beaten
· Juice of 1 lime
· 1/4 teaspoon pepper
· 1/2 cup chopped mango
· 1/3 cup chopped red onion
· 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease pan.
2. Beat egg with lime juice.
3. Dredge salmon in egg mixture. Then in crushed CheeseSticks.
4. Place in baking dish and sprinkle with pepper. Bake for 20 minutes, or until salmon is opaque.
5. Toss mango, onion and cilantro to form salsa. Top each baked filet with salsa and serve.