Our 22-ounce "Bonus Bags" of John Wm. Macy's deliciously crunchy Asiago & Cheddar CheeseCrisps are back in Costco! But act quickly - when they're gone, they're gone. Costco offers these amazing CheeseCrisps only in selected regions and for limited time periods only.
Developed by John Macy in the mid-1980s as a specialty bar snack for the Grand Bar above New York's Grand Central Station, CheeseCrisps make the ultimate cocktail companion, party appetizer or wholesome specialty snack.
Where and When? Available in the following Costco locations:
- Costco San Diego Region (includes Arizona, New Mexico, Utah & Colorado) - June/July 2016
- Costco Northeastern US Region (Maine to Virginia) - July/August 2016
- Costco Western Canada - July through December 2016
- No other regions are currently scheduled, though that can change on relatively short notice.
What's so special about John Wm. Macy's CheeseCrisps?
- Made with premium ingredients - no artificial flavors, colors, preservatives or GMOs
- Layers of fresh sourdough and 100% real aged Asiago & extra-sharp white Cheddar cheeses
- 130 calories, 0g trans fats per one-ounce (28g) serving - about 10 crisps
- Twice-baked for "the perfect crunch!"
- Great with dips, spreads and toppings!
- Ready to serve and enjoy!
No CheeseCrisps in your local Costco or not a Costco member?
Don't get left out! Let us keep you in stock. Order your CheeseCrisps Bonus Bags right now! Would you like to see them in your Costco? Let them know!